SINIGANG BY: MARIE AUBREY VILLACER


 The short story “Sinigang” written by Aubrey

It is difficult to forgive someone who has hurt you or sinned against you. I understand that forgiveness is conditional on how the sin or mistake was committed. Perhaps I should be the one to forgive. I'm not sure. Maybe I forgot. We shouldn't remember mistakes, right? What we learned or what we took away from our mistakes.


As a learner in the twenty-first century, and as an impact on us, forgiveness is a choice, not an option. It is very sad when members of the same family do not communicate with one another. "No family is perfect. 


We argue, we fight, and sometimes we stop talking to each other. But, in the end, family is family". Love will always exist. 

The lessons I learned in the amazing short story "Sinigang".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I GOT FLOWERS TODAY BY: PAULETTE KELLY