HOW MY BROTHER LEON BROUGHT HOME A WIFE BY: MANUEL ARGUILLA


 "Love is worth fighting for," as many people believe. I'm struck by how powerful love can be at times. The true power of love was demonstrated in the story, How My Brother Leon Brought His Wife. Maria, Leon's wife, completed all of the challenges assigned to her. Faith and perseverance replaced her fears. She was willing to change her life for the sake of his one and only love. And this true love persuaded Leon's father, allowing them to love each other.


As I reflect on the story I read, I realize that love has the power to transform people. It makes a person brave and strong in order for him to achieve his goals. This love can be seen and felt in my parents. They fight and sacrifice everything for us, their children, in order for us to live and be happy. Even though life is difficult, they are able to earn a living. They had to overcome various obstacles in order to take care of us.


Really admirable is true love. It teaches someone to be brave and patient while facing their worries in order to protect the people they love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I GOT FLOWERS TODAY BY: PAULETTE KELLY